Casual and Replacement Teacher (CRT) opportunities
The North Melbourne Language and Learning Inc. (NMLL) is a not for profit, Neighbourhood House, Learn Local and RTO located in the City of Melbourne Council area, operating from the North Melbourne housing estate. It delivers accredited and pre-accredited English as an Additional Language (EAL) programs and IT training for employment and community access. NMLL also delivers community development programs aiming to empower CALD communities. It is a friendly, welcoming work environment and has a tradition of involving staff in decision making processes at all levels of planning.
NMLL is seeking CRTs experienced in teaching the Certificate in Spoken and Written English (CSWE) to migrants, former refugees and people seeking asylum.
To teach in our CSWE programs you must hold:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) and
- A Bachelor of Education with a TESOL major or equivalent which includes a practicum of at least 60 hours; or
- A Bachelor degree and a post graduate TESOL qualification of at least 100 contact hours including a practicum
- An awareness of AQTF standards.
- Current Working with Children’s Check and Police Check.
Send your application detailing experience and availability, and a current CV to: Sam Navarria, Education and Compliance Coordinator, North Melbourne Language and Learning, Ground Floor, 33 Alfred Street, North Melbourne 3051 or email@example.com Tel: 9326-7447. For further information contact Sam Navarria.